? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

what career is best for me?

I think at this point in my life, the best career for me is Journalism only because i have a strong writing gift. when i write i touch other people and that's what i want to do. writing is how i tell my story and i think the world should here it. i don't think it's required for a person to have a degree if they want to write. Now as far as getting a job you would have to have some type of experience. i think i would make however much i put into my work.

0 comments: